INTERNATIONAL COMMODITY NEWS :
- NYMEX crude falls in Asia as HSBC China April PMI comes in weak .
- Copper prices slump on disappointing HSBC China PMI reading for April .
- Gold continues slump in thinly traded session on May Day holiday .
- Crude ends April up 25%, as OPEC supply level reaches two-year high .
- Natural gas futures rallied to a five-week high on Friday, as forecasts for warmer weather across the U.S. in the week ahead lifted near-term demand expectations for the fuel.
ECONOMY NEWS :
- In battle for Britain’s top job, Labour’s ‘Red Ed’ sharpens his image .
- Fed rate hike in June ‘on the table,’ two policymakers say .
- China Promises Tax Breaks To Create Jobs As Growth Slows .
- Shrinking liquidity exposes markets to crunch .
- UK Tax Authority Faces Legal Challenge Over HSBC Stance .
- Greece signals concessions in crunch talks with lenders .
TRADING STRATEGY :
- BUY GOLD ABOVE 1186 TARGET 1191 1197 SL 1180
- SELL GOLD BELOW 1178 TARGET 1173 1167 SL 1184